For most New Zealanders their house is the most valuable asset they own. House insurance enables your home to be repaired or rebuilt in the event of an unforeseen or catastrophic event. Adams Trimmer can provide options for the following:
- Owner Occupied Houses
- Rental Properties (Including landlords protection)
- Holiday Homes
- Bed & Breakfast (please click here to be directed to Adams Trimmer Insurance specific section on Bed and Breakfast Insurance)
This year your House Insurance cover is different
If your home is currently insured for an unspecified replacement cost (based on the size of your house), when your policy renews, it will shift to being insured for up to a maximum specified amount.
Adams Trimmer Insurance recommends you:
- Check the Total Sum Insured amount provided on your Policy Schedule
- Estimate the likely cost of rebuilding your home, taking into consideration any recreational features, retaining walls or special features
- Talk to an Adams Trimmer Insurance Broker if you need to adjust your home’s Total Sum insured or if cover / additional cover is needed for recreational features, retaining walls or special features
For more information, please click on the link below or click here to email one of our Brokers at Adams Trimmer Insurance
Contents insurance protects your household goods and personal belongings. Adams Trimmer can provide a range of policy options to suit your needs.
Make a no obligation appointment to find out more about Contents Insurance here
There are three different options available for motor vehicle insurance:
- Third Party Insurance – offers the most basic protection against damage or loss to the other vehicle or party – your own vehicle is not covered.
- Third Party Fire and Theft – covers you for damage caused by fire or theft to your vehicle as well as third party property damage.
- Comprehensive Insurance – covers you for damage to your own vehicle and to the vehicle or property of the other party or parties for which you are liable.
Make a no obligation appointment to find out more about Motor Vehicle Insurance here
Boat insurance provides protection for your boat as well as liability protection should you damage another boat or other property.
Make a no obligation appointment to find out more about Boat Insurance here